<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35946572?origin\x3dhttp://lady-like-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

This Innocence Is Brilliant
Wednesday, November 22, 2006



Come with me…stay the night…you say the words but boy it don’t feel right…what do you expect… me to say…you know it’s just too little too late…you take my hand and you say you’ve changed…hey! erm. I was just singing this song. Love em’. I try to chill out…I am really feel kinda sad you know…sometimes this feeling just can’t control…I wish there’s somebody who can always be there for me. Be my very best friend. It’s kinda empty nowadays…I looked out the window late at night…. I try to feel the air…whispering to myself…. Wishing…saying…sometimes I feel so sad… I don’t know why…haiz.
Okies…I gtg now. Till the next time. Do link me okies. Thanks. Goodbye.


NASuha hearts’