<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35946572?origin\x3dhttp://lady-like-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

This Innocence Is Brilliant
Tuesday, March 13, 2007


HELLO SWEETS! hahas ! just edited my dearest blog-y ! nice huh .? && ohh please link me again kaes.?! Thanks yaw! Hahas. So much fun today..after changing my blog layout & updating some stuff! Hahas ! I loved sweeeeett2 stuffs ! CANDY thing-y girl ! hahas. I’m always awaiting for somebody,the same person who’m I loved before && forever. Maybe.? Prince charming his the one.? Just loved him so much lah!. Ishh! But I just go to wait….& wait && wait. Hahas! Like real lah! MCM PA! Hmph! ELLY hahas help into my blog just now at her house just for my blog-y,so the fun lah seyhs! Loved my sin blog.? Hahas. Nice right.? While ELLY was doing all the thing-y blog-y stuffs, I was watching this stupid && funny, crazy video on her handphone. Hahas! Laughters all over the place! Just can’t tale it. Too funny.later someday,somehow I put it in my blog maybe.?hahas! sharing is fun! Hahas.hmph ! after that…2 hr later..then finished doing my blog thing-y…I went home.. but then ELLY want to go to search for her tights. She asked me whether I’ve seen it before at the teck whye shops.i said to her I’ve seen it before.&& she was like,’biar betul..kalau tk kau anta aku balek uma!’ .So I was like,’yeahh,aku nmpk lah dia’. Hahas ! as we were walking home, ELLY accompanying me back while searching for her tights, then we saw our mate ,our friend , that is syafiq ! hahas ! me && ELLY was like shock cause his look was like way different then in school. I thought it was like another hott-y guy or wat. Hahas! But it’s syafiq. So the hot2 stuff in the 4 ERIKSON hot2 list! hahas ! got to go now ! till then ! gudbye for now.(=

NASuhaSINGLE'