<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35946572?origin\x3dhttp://lady-like-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

This Innocence Is Brilliant
Friday, October 26, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya!

Finally, my internet connection is okay. Due to some connection error as there was this wireless problem! Okay i got loads to update about. But firstly, Selamat Hari raya! hahas. Tinggal belen2 ajee. haha. Ok lets just start with the graduation day which was on the 12 of september! OMG! that was so far away..I remembered that that day was my very happiest & saddest moments with my classmates. I missed them very much lah sey! i hope that we will made it to sec 5. Insyallah. Oh ya for all these weekends & holidays most of my friends are working now. Part-time jobs. But im not. Totally upset. tsk! I guess im just too young to work cause im not officially sixteen yet. A few weeks ago, went to search for a job with fifi, kat, dila & elly. But ELLy & me didnt get any although we went for many interviews. Like cant u guys just accept us ? i meant, it is similar but in just a way that we are still fifteen! terlalu muda pon terlalu susah. haha. gitu lahh. My mother suddenly changed her mind and ask me not to work the same day. I am totally unhappy with it. So, i gave up. tsk. But i think its better if i just sit alone at home & buat keje uma darh! oh damn it. i hate it. very bored okay?! I cried that time cause it damn hurts me. Oh sigh.

Ok now lets just talk about something else. FYI, ELLy & me went shopping yesterday. We both bought black jeans. It was cool. We wore it after buying it. haha. totaly awesome. nice. great. I enjoyed. Then we went to meet fadszreen at her working place at PARAGON, metro. During her break, we all went to burger king to have our late lunch. i was damn hungry lah sey.. & oh ya guess what? one of the job which me & ELLy interviewed lately, called ELLy & said that they wanted us to work but it was the packaging things at tuas?! All those factories there. But they provide us with transport. So what ? totally no way. hahas. ELLy said, we'll think about it. But i guess theres no need to think of! haha.


I like this pic! Im on my Grandpa's bike.haha.

Its actually the environment at my grandparent's house.





First day of hari raya, we celebrated at JB at my Datuk&Nenek house. hahas.It was fun there as it have different environment. & hari raya there was damn different than in s'pore.We have the freedom more i guess. hahas. I dont really played mercun which my brother, Zaki played it everyday there. I was fun but im not into it! hahas. Bunge api pon tk ah. haha.Its for kids. hahas. Not much of my collection there. just a lil bit which is very pathetic.I enjoyed the hari raya celebration there although it was kinda bored! hahas.For 3 days, & i really miss him very much! tsk. Its hard for me to sleep early there cause im not used to the condition there. hahas. COOL! i can take it. hahas. There's loads of pictures! CIO!

Labels: