Ok people! Im back! It has been a great week at school. I was damn lethargic. I was too tired to post. There were a lot to post about but i will make it a short one! Ok! Yesterday, a part of the sec 4 & 5 went to Nanyang Poly/ Singapore poly open house. My class went to Nanyang Poly. The place there were totally like hospitals wards! But! Overall, it was great. Definitely. My friends and i enjoyed. There were many other secondary school and it was totally jam packed! I just like the part where they present themselves and the advertisement they showed us. They brought us to the School of Nursing, Health Sciences, Information Technology & Design. How I wish I would make it! Oh I really want to take School of Design! Phew.It will be hard I know!
hahah! For today, met naim & wan at our school! Our form teacher Mr Tan told us & we were running to search for them! I really misses them! Naim! What had happened to your afro hair?nerd?!haha! Wan, OMG! hahah! I was so surprised by that. hoho! My friends and I chatted for a while.. I just miss those time we had spent together! =)
Labels: Oh whoa.





