Saturday, February 02, 2008
After Thursday, my life is changed
In a moment it was rearranged
Strange how easy it is letting go
And I miss your face
Like the sun was in my eyes
And now I'm running blind
I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
If there was a way that I can make you understand
But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe
And if I lived a thousand years
You know, I never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you
That day.
But if destiny decided
I should look the other way
Then the world would never know
The greatest story ever told
And did I tell you that I love you tonight?
You had totally changed
And now that I lose it all
I cant believe you were the one
Who build me up
And tear me down
I never saw it coming
No, oh
I need an ending
So why can’t you stay
Just long enough to explain?
And when it rains, well you always find an escape
Just running away
From all of the ones who love you
From everything
You made yourself a bed at the bottom
Of the blackest hole
If I'd only known
It would break us
I'd have done anything just to save us
'Cause you're all I have
When the world comes down on me
You're the one I love
And I'm begging you to see
And every time we fight
We're gettin' closer
I slowly die inside
I'm scared it's over
All the raindrops
In the sky tonight
Can't compare with all the pain
And all the tears I've cried
But now I'm done
All the make believe
Locked in this picture frame
Is gonna stay behind
Along with all the burning rage
That's been tearing through my heart
It killing me slowly
Every beat, I was falling apart
When there's nothing left
For me to leave behind
And you're already too far gone
To say goodbye
Piece by piece
You broke down every part of me
That ever thought I'd never need you
It's twisted, messed up
Maybe, but it's too late now to save me
I'm too tangled
I’m crying inside and nobody knows it but me.detraehnekrob
Labels: Lose it all.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door

