Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Oh ya! Chris Brown new song had just came out.
Of course, it was always nice to listen especially his sexy voice! Awww melts me awayyyyyy. hoho! I had watched this video for many times until i can't even count. ahaaa.
Well, I am forever listening to his songs!
Of course, it was always nice to listen especially his sexy voice! Awww melts me awayyyyyy. hoho! I had watched this video for many times until i can't even count. ahaaa.
Well, I am forever listening to his songs!
It is called,'forever'. Anw, gotta check this out! hit it upppp!~
The chereography(haha! dont knw hw 2 spell it!)in this video is excellent.
His got the moves and steps which makes me wanna step up too!~
The chereography(haha! dont knw hw 2 spell it!)in this video is excellent.
His got the moves and steps which makes me wanna step up too!~
Labels: Chris Brown Forever.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door
