Monday, June 30, 2008
Its been a while since i last updated!
Im quite busy with school.
Just the first day of school, there's alrd a test. Maths Paper 2! Ohhhh.
Alrd started on my revision but i think i really really need to speed up!
Mannnn i need motivation! I totally sucks without any motivation. Well sometimes i do!
Im quite busy with school.
Just the first day of school, there's alrd a test. Maths Paper 2! Ohhhh.
Alrd started on my revision but i think i really really need to speed up!
Mannnn i need motivation! I totally sucks without any motivation. Well sometimes i do!
About my ART; there's a big mistake!
Basically for my syllabus, im suppose to take paper 2 but on the confirmation slip, it's paper 3, its about, art history and so on.. my mates & I dont know ath about it seriously.
Argued, Angry, Asolutely fed-up!
I cried! lol. I was overanxious actually cause art is basically one of the subject that i rely on. I really thought there's nothing that the school could do to help but today, it all changes. ahah! pheww. Anw, its all good nw.
I cried! lol. I was overanxious actually cause art is basically one of the subject that i rely on. I really thought there's nothing that the school could do to help but today, it all changes. ahah! pheww. Anw, its all good nw.
Excuse me this mth cos i will be very very busy with my ART!
Oh ya! almost forgotten. Elly, Kat, Fadh, Irma, Fifi & I took part in a competition last friday for some participation in science week! It was actually on the spot competition where we had to create a device which would prevent an egg from cracking. We were rushing back to our class tryg to put things up together here & there. haha!
From the 6 storey, elly let it go. Ahh this part was funny yet scary. haha! We was paiseyyy afterall! lol. But in the end, we broke the egg. The egg had actually drop out from our 'super' device when it was on its way down! haha! Ok, can't stand it but to laugh! It's embarrassing! huhu. On the whole, it was fun & exciting! Somehow, today we receive a concolation prize and only the 6 of us knows how we felt! haha!
Taking my O lvl MT ORAL this wed! phew! wish me luck aite guys!
Btw,
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY DEAREST MATES TAKING THEIR O LVL MT ORAL THIS WK! Insyaallah, it will all be just fine! huhu. (:
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door

