<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35946572?origin\x3dhttp://lady-like-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

This Innocence Is Brilliant
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I accompanied fifi to take her uni for her new job!

How fun could it be? She is going to start working soon.

And me? I'm still hanging out at home like nobody's business! haha!

Yeah, i've been grabbing some snacks, doing houseworks & more houseworks. It's fun! hoho!

I don't know yet if I should go to work. (ps. i never work before)

We both gone to pandan loop at clementi which i don't really know that place.
It was mainly industries there. It was creepy, really.
Took abt 1hr plus until her registration finished. phew!

Hmm. New Car?

Im not sure abt this one but it seems like my parents wanted to change to a bigger one in a sudden. haha! Yeah, i could not blame them. I was attended to this matter to.
They asked my sibs & I whether we like the model of the car.
Anw, we have not decided & make a confirmation yet.
Btw I had fun watching the cars being displayed. I found a model that looks like my future car! hoho..! yeah, in my dreams.