Tuesday, December 02, 2008
My Celebration!
281108
Totally rocks. haha!
Yeah, it was my celebration last friday=)
It was awesome=)
As usual, i was always the last person to reached our meeting pt. hoho!
They were actually at a corner, but i dont realise them! haha.
I felt like they were hiding something behind them, true enough, it was for me.
Thanks for the gift guys, all of you rocks! (:
Moving on, 5 of us actually gone to CSC for our bowling session
then straight to Bugis Junction.
We had our lunch there & then we went to Esplanade & to Singapore Flyer.
We dont went in the Flyer but we were just walking abt around
the place trying to cool down.
It was a hot day.
All was exceptionally perfect but Fifi can't make it. I really wished she was there too!Everything was great. Thanks again girlfriends.
Will see you guys soon!
Will see you guys soon!
I cant upload all bcos of the connections.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door


