<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35946572?origin\x3dhttp://lady-like-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

This Innocence Is Brilliant
Thursday, January 22, 2009

Out With NAD

Nad text me last week. She wanted me to follow her actually.

To Bugis on the weekdays cos usually weekend is gonna be jampack.

& yeah today was great!

We were actually to meet at 2p.m but we met at 11a.m instead.

today was a HOT day, we've got ourselves blisters on our legs.

We were walking back & forth, that's why!

Anw, She bought hers, I bought mine.(=

I was rotting at home for a week. Im not feeling well these few days.

Im sick & restless.

Anw, I'm off to Port Dickson this Saturday.

Hopefully, I will be enjoying my holidays!