Tuesday, February 10, 2009
the Grammies
Great Recording Artist Making Music, Yes! - Dwayne 'the rock' johnson
I smiled alone infront of the TV. I thought, that was cool.
I watched the Grammy awards yesterday.
And I happened to came across the show again today.
The show was awesome, there's old & new music.
At a moment, I was waiting for someone to come out & sing.
But instead, he was not there either.
Yes! Im talking abt Cbrown.
He was supposed to be performing his single, forever.
I tuned in a bit later so i guess i had missed it.
Then, I came across the news abt him on the net.
I found out that he's in a case of assaulting.
I was kinda disappointed with this piece of news.
Great! A cool guy now goes down. He looks innocent though. haha!
Ok i dont know nothing about this one.
Only by the cover, you cant tell more than who he/she is.
Somehow, music industries are bigger than I imagined.
The beats let me be in the sound.
Made me felt accompanied by.
I would like to be apart.
Its kinda odd but I love to sing.
And singing made me feel better.
Deep down, i was sad.
Probably, sad about so many things in my life today.
I can be smiling like I always do, but i'm not as happy as I am before.
Anw, I was thankful with the existence of people around me who had made me feel better.
Labels: The Grammies
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door
