Thursday, February 26, 2009
NAS misses...
Im missing my birdies today!
Pastamania & Marina Barrage would be fun.
Cameras, Laughters and cracking Lame jokes.
This sucks cause usually i dont miss spending time together!
Oh too bad nas, but im spending my time with my mom tmr.
Earlier, ive said to my mom, lets try pastamania okay? hahah.
So tmr ill get my share.(=
Dont know why suddenly I changed my mind.
Maybe part of my idleness & weakness.
Not feeling that well, i guess.)=
It's raining heavily though.
It never rains for quite a long time.
I missed the cold breeze.
The rain came down in sheets and i could feel the cold wind howling.
Deafening claps of thunder followed by flashes of lightning.
Im cold, shivering and freezing.
But i like rainy days. (=
I'm longing for a bottle of green tea and anything with cheese because they are my fovourite things at the moment and you never know when you might want something to nibble.
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door
