Friday, February 13, 2009
stuck luck
And now I feel like going out.
Far, far away from what I am today.
I hate to be unhappy.
But today, im the saddest child you can find on earth.
I failed to get in.
Because of my very stupid results.
A slow learner is always a slow beginner.
But, I still believe that I can live my dream one, fine day.
Ok now! I dont wanna start about my dull story.
Just wanna share some pics of my days back then.
Still small & smart, standing tall.(=
This is me when im still at the age of 4, i guess.
And i remember how i spelled kindergarten wrongly to 'kindergarden'! LOL.
And did i tell you i loved presents so much? haha!
My first ride on the bike! haha! My mum at the background(=
Im wearing my favourite 'suit'. But i look pretty sad eh?
Dont disturb! Im trying to learn maths which i probably did it badly today!
TC peeps!
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door





