<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35946572?origin\x3dhttp://lady-like-her.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

This Innocence Is Brilliant
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Creepy

Recently, I came to a halt for watching videos online.
I got horrified after 'the thing' pop up in Marie Digby's Umbrella cover.
It was 2 in the morning by then.

I didn't realise until a scene of ghost appeared in between.
In the amid fears, I was lucky that my sis was beside me.
My comp system got stuck & I was trying to close the window.
I still had goosebumps about it though.

And just last night, I found out about a horrifying story.
My sis told me that and old lady selling junks would come around the late afternoon.
And she would use force to anyone who would'nt want to buy it until they did.
When the person open the packets, a foul stench would come out and they fainted.
A neighbour who lived at the edge of the flat claimed to have seen that it was not an old lady.
Instead, it was something. Not someone.
She's not a real deal.

This had happened to my father's friend.
I was told that it had gone to areas like Woodlands, Tampines.

I guess it's more contagious than H1n1.

Freaking me out.